MuseScore 2.3.2Werner Schweer and Others – 54.6MB – Freeware – Windows Mac
The program has a clean user interface, with fast note editing input similar to the step-time note entry found in the popular commercial Scorewriting software packages, Finale and Sibelius.
MuseScore is free software, published under the GNU General Public License.
MuseScore is able to import and export from many different music formats, including MIDI and MusicXML, as well as the importing of files from the commercial music arranging software, such as Band-in-a-Box. It is able to produce engraved output as a PDF, SVG or PNG document, or alternatively, music can be exported to LilyPond for subsequent tweaking of the output.
MuseScore in a nutshell via bullets:
1. Cross Platform (Linux and Windows) and GNU GPL
2. WYSIWYG editing
3. Wizard Setup funtions
4. UNLIMITED number of staves
5. 4 voices (or parts) per staff
6. Easy and fast note entry with mouse, keyboard or MIDI
7. Import and export Music XML
8. Automatic note head positioning
9. DRUM NOTATION INCLUDED!!!
10. Cross Staff beaming ability
11. Unlimited time and key changes
12. Pickup note measure supported
13. Slur editing
14. Unlimited Lyrics
15. Unlimited Chord names
16. Grace Notes
17. Part extraction
18. Plugins are supported!
19. Midi/XML/PNG Export
20. Mixer function
21. Soundfont capable
22. Partial interpretation of Expressions and repeats
MuseScore is a Freeware software in the category Audio & Multimedia developed by Werner Schweer and Others.
It was checked for updates 1,477 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of MuseScore is 2.3.2, released on 08/01/2018. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007. The most prevalent version is 2.1, which is used by 26 % of all installations.
MuseScore runs on the following operating systems: Windows/Mac. The download file has a size of 54.6MB.
MuseScore has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for MuseScore!
with UpdateStar freeware.